…as have changes and new adventures in my life. Some of these signs and changes are big and some are small, here are a few seasonal and lifestyle changes that have influenced me over the past weeks…
* More sun and outdoor activities!
* The exciting yearly switch in footwear from boots to sandals.
* My 19 month old daughters vocabulary and strong personality truly blooming.
* Me settling into my new role as full time stay at home mom and wife after officially resigning from my career as a first grade teacher.
* Planning for and talking about summer vacations!
* Starting the discussion of adding another little one to our family.
All these changes some major some minor, some yearly changes, some “time in your life” changes have brought me to a place of wanting to share my experiences and lifestyle with the world. I have big dreams for where this blog may go and even bigger ones for mine and my family’s future. I’ll start here by sharing parts of my life from the triumphs and trials of mommyhood to fun ideas for travel, fashion, food, crafts and baby. So keep reading as I share how my family and I are “Living the Dream” one day at a time!